Thursday, January 15, 2009

dis is wat i found!!

Home is where the heart is..
Being different.People talked behind your back,looking at you like you're some dirt under their shoe.
Bonjour-Hi

Comment t'appelles-tu ?- What's your name?
D'où est-ce que tu viens ? Where're you from?
Je viens d'Moscow. – I'm from Moscow
Mes parents sont Russians. –My parents're Russians
People are all the sameAnd we only get judged by what we doMy personality reflects meAnd if I'm ugly then
So are you
So are you
And that's the way they show they wish
They had your smile
So my confidence was up for a while
I got real comfortable with my own style

I break tradition, sometimes my tries, are outside the lines
We've been conditioned to not make mistakes, but I can't live that way
Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find

ALL DIS BELONG TO hlovate..

No comments:

Post a Comment