Monday, July 27, 2009

life and possibilities

life offers possibilities,acceptance is by choosing one of it,consideration is by going through it n the effects of choosing it,with no intention to create legal relation..u just have to accept it.no remedy,no injunction,no specific performance.its only regret or happiness
i ws gven possibilities once..but none fulfill my wish,bt nevamind,landon said that if we get everything we want,we’re in paradise.so thats y we dnt get evrything we want,coz we’re on earth.
Ok..plihan yg ak ad
a)amik klas msak memasak kt umah
b)amik klas mnjahit tp umah mkcik yg jauh sket
c)amik klas yg ak ske tp blaja skejap je
so i was.......ermm
ppl influenced me a a lot
some making da decision of me
some asked me to make my own decision
i wish to go far from my surroundings,learns many new tings,learns new culture,make new frens,look up on the sky n say “we’re watching the same cloud,bt we’re in different places n dis strange place taught me more” by amik klas at aunt’s house.and dr kcik lg i ws like hoping to go to my aunt’s hse.
suddenly as i ws about to choose b,the important persons in my life said “choose a”
we had a talk..
then i decided to take a.
We started the class,n i started regretting wat i chose for my life.
then lma2,ble ak pk blik,renung blik hdup ak..
Allah sbenanye dh beri byk nikmat kt ak
1)Dia tau ak blum bersdia utk pergi lbih jauh dr skrg
2)Dia permudahkan byk bnda utk ak(ak exmptd evn englsh hampeh,kwn2 sgt baek ati,awl2 lg dh dpt solehah)
3)Dia x tinggalkn ak sorg2 mlalui jln yg ak plih(Dia kurniakan ak Abah,Ummi,Abg Ubai,Abg Musolla,ksiti,Qeelah,Ninie n rmai lg) n bg pnjam landon skejap(mcm ksiti,he’s my life saver)
4)i guess i’m lucky in my own way..
Alhamdulillah for everything..
p/s:the meaning of my name suits that..
n luqman remembered da lyric of lucky..weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment